Touch pads

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Tue Nov 25 20:24:13 EST 2008

It does seem to be the case there are some especially bad ones. I am getting
the serial numbers and will post them here in a few days. However, to
duplicate the situation, all I can suggest is that we have seen this in all
our Pacific Islands deployments but the hotter and more humid, the worse the
effect.

David Leeming
OLPC Coordinator, SPC and Technical Advisor, People First Network
Honiara, Solomon Islands