Touch pads

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:18:33 EST 2008

Note that the Embedded Controller firmware version is also important.
I suppose there are still very many XOs out in the field with the
original firmware. Since Q2E18(?) there was a change causing many more
mouse packets to be delivered to the CPU. Also there was a change in
mouse mode between ship.2 and update.1. Do not know what is out in the
field.

On a side note, I still have the touchpad jumpiness on my recently
received G1G1-2008 XOs. I will get some debug logs and send them.
Should I attach them to my original ticket (#7788)?

Ton van Overbeek