MPP with two XOs and a pppd via GPRS

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Sat Nov 8 08:29:44 EST 2008

Some comments:

- In my tests there was an error related to the module ip_conntrack
that didn't prevent the scheme to work
- Are you sure the dnsmasq is running? (because the mpp script you
using assumes dnsmasq). Run:
chkconfig dnsmasq on (to start at every boot)
service dnsmasq start (for the current boot)
This of course assumes that dnsmasq is installed  (it is in 767). If
not "yum install dnsmasq"
- In your tests you can force the client XO to use the gateway writing
"xo-mpp" in /etc/NetworkManager/mesh-start (that you probably need to
create)

Cheers!
Ricardo