Troubleshooting the XO

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed May 28 17:39:39 EDT 2008

As countries look for repair solutions, they are requesting a
troubleshooting guide to the laptop.

I have made a first pass at generating stubs for such a guide,
and am in the process of filling it out.  Given that you have
debugged a number of laptops, can you please take a look
and add/modify ?

Even if you don't have time to fill anything out, just adding
stubs would help trigger the memory of problems we've
encountered in the past and how we identified them.

While filling out the guide, please link into the laptop
disassembly manual for disassembly instructions
and photos.

Thanks,
wad