wiki page updates

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed May 28 18:29:07 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 04:35:47PM -0400, Bill Mccormick wrote:

> I'm not completely sure of the etiquette here.

Where have you looked for signs of etiquette? (i.e. where can we put
hints that you would have found?)

> I'd like to update... anyone have a problem with this?

Be bold! If there's a problem, we expect that the witness will resolve
the problem personally or will make enough noise that someone else does.
(Historically, several individuals have kept a close watch on the
Special:RecentChanges page looking for problems.) However, please
request review of your work (or simply notify people that you have made
an important change) when it seems appropriate.

Michael