Google Summer of Code project, sugarbot

Zach Riggle zachriggle at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:53:38 EDT 2008

Hello All

My name is Zach Riggle, and I am participating in the Google Summer of
Code this year.  I am working under the Python Software Foundation,
under the mentorship of Grig Gheorghiu and Titus Brown.  My project,
sugarbot, (you can find more information here: http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/)
  is to implement a library or application that allows for GUI
automation and testing for Sugar.  Because Sugar is unique in the
world of GUI's, its automation library also requires a few unique
features.  I am using a few existing Python GUI automation libraries
to help me get started, and have high hopes for the project.

You can track development progress at the sugarbot blog (http://gsoc-sugarbot.blogspot.com/
).  If anyone has any recommendations, advice, best practices, or
wants to offer their brain for me to pick, just send me an email.

[My apologies if this gets sent to the mailing list twice.  I sent it
yesterday, to developer at laptop.org, and didn't see it show up on any
of the digests]

Thanks,
Zach