Google Summer of Code project, sugarbot

Jameson "Chema" Quinn jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu
Fri May 16 13:00:58 EDT 2008

Hey Zach. I'm the maintainer for the Develop activity, over the long term
I would love to have this functionality in Develop. Got to go now, but we
definitely have to talk. You should start hanging out on the IRC channels -
I am homonq (actually I misspelled that to keep google from caching my real
name with my nickname, but you will recognize me).