sugar-jhbuild: libnssutil3.so exists, why can't hulahop find it?

Dan Krejsa dan.krejsa at alamedanet.net
Mon May 12 23:03:04 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

If you haven't yet tried wiping out
~/.sugar/default/org.laptop.WebActivity, you might try that. You
will lose bookmarks and other personal WebActivity state for Browse.

I was seeing odd behavior (attempts to download '/tmp') in Browse that
didn't show up when I temporarily hid ~/.sugar/default and created a new
one.  It turned out that removing org.laptop.WebActivity fixed the
problem for me.  I could live with the loss of bookmarks, browsing
history, cookies, etc..

- Dan