Arcade game

Jeck Landin jecklandin at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:18:37 EDT 2008

Hello, All.

I would llike to develop 2D arcade/shooter multiplayer game. Planned to
create multiple game modes, such as well-known Deathmatch, Capture the flag,
Domination, etc. But without violence and in child-oriented setting. For
example, different funny animals would jump across 2D map and "fire" each
other with bananas, coconuts and other fruits. The game will support the
connection and disconnection of players during the round, using
mesh-networking technology.  Perhaps I will add bots. Then I will work on
the development of graphic elements and special effects. Design of the game,
I wish to make in the children's style - bright colors, distinct pieces .I
have some experience in the creation of images and animations of this type.

Looking forward to your reply.

Evgeny Balandin