Mind improving tool announcement

qwerty ganqqwerty at bk.ru
Tue May 13 17:44:42 EDT 2008

1. First of all, I mean only weak ontologies (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology_%28computer_science%29 ). And I
think, that all your questions related to the ontology in philosophy and
fundamental science. It's true?
2. We (developers) will create some ontologies (animals, some study
courses, etc) in OWL language. These ontologies will be included to the
program from the first version.
2.1. When user do something  - creates relations, adds object and
classes - he edits ontology. When he asks something - he launch
inference engine. I don't know anything about mindmapping tools, which
can do something sumular.

P.S.  Просто из любыпытства: вы тоже русский, или лишь проявили
вежливость к нашему языку?
Yura.