Is my NAND dead?

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 01:28:27 EDT 2008

Thanks. I did  a copy-nand and the system is up again, but it still doesn't
explain why the system wouldn't boot. Is there any way of debugging that?

I'll use the save-nand as a backup mechanism once I have got all the
activities installed. This sounds like a good way of creating images and
distributing them between machines, btw.

Should I open a trac issuse about the OpenFirmware pagefault?

Dov