Upgrade G1G1 using autoreinstallation method

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Jun 16 17:24:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

<quote who="John Watlington">

> > If one pulls the cable out on the LAN side of the AP the XOs cease  to
> > share and quickly drop out and look for the mesh. So, this duplicated
> > the  problem I described.
>
> More and more interesting.
>
> Have you been able to follow up on what Pia Waugh found ?   Does it seem
> relevant ?

I am purchasing one of the exact same APs today to figure it out and will
post to the list what I find and whether the fix I found works.

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it
               would be a merrier world." - J. R. R. Tolkien