Upgrade G1G1 using autoreinstallation method

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Jun 16 15:50:22 EDT 2008

I'm glad you found a solution.   Can you provide more information
(such as exactly what model of AP are you using ?  Which versions
of firmware worked/didn't work.)

I can't follow the link you provided, it returns:
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the
administrator"

Thanks,
John