PlayGo Patches/Commit access

Andrés Ambrois andresambrois at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:30:52 EDT 2008

  Hello all!

  I've recently started learning python and sugar programming and, while
trying to be useful in the meantime, have been tinkering around with the
PlayGo activity.
  I have a few patches that add basic scorekeeping, error messages
(like: "There already is a stone there!"), and small code cleanup. I'd like
to start tackling bigger problems (like collaboration) in the future.
However, cjb told me on #sugar the best way to get this commited is having
commit access to the git repo. I couldn't find a "Commit access application"
in the wiki, so I'm using part of the project hosting application here :) :

1. Project name               : PlayGo
2. Existing website, if any : http://wiki.laptop.org/go/PlayGo
3. One-line description     : A Go game activity

6. Committer list:
    Username   Full name             SSH2 key URL                    E-mail
      --------   	---------	             ------------	                    ------
#1  aa  Andrés Ambrois  http://aambrois.homeip.net/site/files/id_rsa.pub
andresambrois at gmail.com

11. Translation
   [X] Set up the laptop.org Pootle server to allow translation commits to be
made

12. Notes/comments: The project already is on the git repository:
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/PlayGo;a=summary . But I couldn't find
it in the pootle server. It'd be great to have it added.

Also, I'm Uruguayan so I'll take care of the spanish translation :). If anyone
needs any help with Spanish, I'm usually around at #olpc :D
--
 -Andrés