experiencing unexpected OLPC behavior from a misplaced click

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:04:57 EDT 2008

Hi Mikus,

I didn't mean to put you in a difficult position.

I assume that if the XO doesn't do what the user expects its a bug
(maybe a low priority one). No problem if you don't want to file this one.

Can you write a brief blurb in the 8.2.0 release notes to preserve the
knowledge. Maybe just text, no bug ID in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.0#Notable_Open_Bugs_In_This_Release

I'm not trying to push you into anything you are not comfortable with.

You're making a great contribution and its making a big difference to
the quality of the product! Please keep the comments and work coming,
regardless of any communication faux pas on my part.

Thanks,

Greg S