Devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 122

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 11:34:31 EDT 2008

Hi Mikus,

Can you file a bug on this (dev.laptop.org) and include steps to
reproduce and test?

Mark the milestone 8.2.0 and priority High (may be triaged higher if it
affects a lot of cases). My impression is its a design improvement (e.g.
hour glass cursor) we should target for 9.1.0 but we can spend 10
minutes reviewing it in a bug scrub meeting first.

Thanks,

Greg S