NAND out of space crash (was Display warnings in sugar (Emiliano Pastorino))

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 11:47:21 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Emiliano has an elegant workaround but crashing the XO on NAND full (to
un-recoverable state?) is a heinous bug that affects essentially all users.

If someone has the bug ID handy can you send it out and mark it a
blocker for 8.2.0 (priority = blocker and keyword includes blocks:8.2.0)?

Can I get a design proposal (no re-partitioning please!), scoping and
lead engineer on it ASAP?

If you have to stop working on something else to do this, let me know
what will drop and I'll help weigh the consequences.

Thanks,

Greg S