Joyride and microphone

Robert Myers rmyers7 at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 19 11:25:34 EDT 2008

I recently upgraded to Joyride and am having trouble with the microphone.

In the powerup selftest the microphone works, but the level of the
playback is much lower than the powerup chime or the sound sweep test.

The microphone does not work in Record or Measure.

Version particulars:
Firmware q2d16
Joyride 2137
Record 55
Measure 17

Is this a software issue or did my mic die? Things were working before I
upgraded to Joyride. Anything I can do to check?

If this is a software issue are there libraries or versions I need to
change?

I'd prefer not to have to go back to 708 just to check this issue out.

Thanks

Bob