SMS messaging

Ankur Verma ankur at laptop.org
Thu Jul 17 15:44:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am able to receive SMS text messages through a mobile phone intended to be
attached to school server. I need to forward this message to a specific XO
connected on the jabber server. At this moment, I have the message in the
format XO_name:SMS_Message. My plan is:

1. Get information (Unfriendly Jabber ID? or Nick?) about all the XOs
connected.
2. Compare against the XO_name in message.
3. Send SMS_message to it in the form of XMPP message.

Kindly tell me how should I proceed? I will appreciate any
pointers/alternative approaches from your side.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ankur Verma