Devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 93

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:28:32 EDT 2008

Hi Brian, Michael, et al,

Thanks for the notes.

On this:
* What build should you be testing / providing packages for?
     8.2 stream has some divergence
http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/8.2-joyride.html

I'm still not sure which image to spend my time on and QA is asking the
same.

Can you pick the version (joyride-xxxx) you want us to focus on for
testing and release notes writing?

Thanks,

Greg S

Can you get it down to olpc-update