q2e11 firmware for 8.1.2 ECO
Richard A. Smith
richard at laptop.org
Tue Jul 15 07:17:01 EDT 2008
I've release the system firmware q2e11 which is the candidate firmware
for 8.1.2. It should show up in the next joyride.
The is the software eco proposal for its inclusion into 8.1.2.
The EC changes in this release:
* The board ID was updated to work with the soon to be relased C3
revision of the PCB.
* OFW now has the ability to disable the ec battery subsystem if
security is off.
The OFW changes:
* Incorporate OFW2 modifications
* trac #7399 - fixed "test /nandflash::fixbbt" command.
* trac #7180 - new boot animation frames (background is white
not gray) to match the new UI design.
* trac #7141 - improved error messages for secure FS update.
* SD driver - Increased data timeout to the max value, since
some cards timeout with lesser values.
* camera selftest - display the camera image expanded to fill
the screen. In the movie mode, mirror image the display and
automatically adjust the brighness according to the ambient conditions.
Richard Smith <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child
More information about the Devel