Java

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Jul 16 05:07:15 EDT 2008

David, just tried what Dennis suggested and it just worked:

yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-plugin

Please git it a try yourself and if it works, could you update the
wiki page and give some feedback on the trac tickets you mentioned?
Remember that this is in joyride, so perhaps different advice should
be left for users of past releases.

Thanks,

Tomeu