Java

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Tue Jul 15 16:36:48 EDT 2008

Hi Tomeu,

I just followed the instructions for Sun JRE using
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/RestrictedFormats using 1.5.0 update 13. It all
worked as in the text

The end result is a blue-coloured plugin listed in the Mozilla plugins
folder /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
libjavaplugin_oji.so

But it doesn't show up when I query about:plugins using the browser. This is
exactly as described in the support tickets 865 and 6465

David Leeming
Technical Advisor, People First Network
Tel: +677 76396(m) 24419(h) 26358 (w)
www.leeming-consulting.com