Java and Watch-Listen nonfree

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Mon Jul 21 18:37:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking for the right rpms to install for the Java plugin

java-1.6.0-openjdk-plugin

For a G1G1 XO-1 build 703, previously advertised method did not work;

Also trying to locate watch-listen-nonfree-14.xo The wiki says download it
from Helix site, it's not there, the Hleix Community mailing list did not
reply....

David Leeming
Honiara, Solomon Islands