Faster Launch of Activities

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:49:24 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

I agree. I think we need to work on "stability" only from now until
release. No more features unless previously defined via "release
contract" and listed at: http://dev.laptop.org/report/18

My questions is if there's anything that already had a release contract
or anything already in the code (e.g. sugar changes) that will improve
performance in terms of speed of interface or launching of activities.

Thanks,

Greg S