Faster Launch of Activities

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:01:51 EDT 2008

Hi Ricardo,

Can you post your test description?

It would be useful to see a comparison of build 656 v 703 v 708 v latest
joyride. That's a lot so just 703 (last release image) vs latest Joyride
would the top priority.

Michael,

What is the latest version of Joyride that people should be testing?

I re-read your status e-mail July 12 and didn't see it in there:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-July/016457.html

I didn't click on all the links so let me know if I missed it somewhere.

Thanks,

Greg S

********