8.2.0 Release Notes

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:28:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eben,
>
> Thanks for the link, very useful!
> FYI I have a Releases page at: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Releases

I saw this.  I'm wondering how it's meant to be differentiated from
eg. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/8.2.0.  Perhaps we should merge the
latter into the Releases page.  Perhaps instead we should make the
Releases page an index (akin to Release_Notes) and then use pages eg.
Releases/8.2.0 to detail each release from now on.  Perhaps we do that
and also rename your current Releases page to Release_Status, and make
sure we *only* put developer oriented status updates there, and
reserve Releases for an index of all releases. Thoughts?

- Eben