Incidental notes.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Tue Jul 8 20:55:48 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 08:40:36PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> * updates to the puritan UI and the f9 compilation which make combine to
>   deliver a bootable image. (As of this instant, you'll need to start X
>   manually with olpc-dm)

In the build I created, NM did not start automatically. I'm not sure
whether this was because I entered the wrong runlevel by default or
because of some other configuration error. At any rate, the failure of
NM to start caused the PS to fail when it checked the return code of
'route -n' (I assume because no interfaces were configured) which in
turn killed Sugar. Sigh.

Michael