8.2 Kernel status update

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Jul 2 10:16:30 EDT 2008

The other issue it would be nice to get fixed is the jffs2 full
performance falling off the wall cliff, for which there is a patch that
the Nokia folks have deployed.  While in development we seldom run full,
running full is likely the usual state in the field.

Dave, have you had a chance to look at it?
                     - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child