3 activities with system-name "maze"

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Wed Jan 30 19:30:13 EST 2008

It looks like this has been fixed now.
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?
title=Activities&diff=103441&oldid=103206

I went to look to see how this happened, for fear that I had somehow
done this by mistake.
It looks like someone named Golfscout checked in a new version of the
JigsawPuzzle-1_20071030.xo file on December 23rd with the
Maze.activity bundle in it.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Media:JigsawPuzzle-1_20071030.xo#filehistory

The wiki says that person has no contributions: http://
wiki.laptop.org/go/Special:Contributions/Golfscout
so I'm not sure what happened or why.

As for the name conflict between Maze and GCompris-Maze...  I picked
the name Maze naively.  Since GCompris pre-dates Maze I'm happy to
rename Maze to Labyrinth or something like that, but I'd like to
understand the details of the name conflict before I do.  I thought
that only bundle_id needed to be unique.

-josh