PDF reader not really user friendly...

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sat Jan 26 04:00:48 EST 2008

Not sure it has been reported.
I looks to me (from update.1) the PDF reader is not user friendly,
especially when one want to read book in portrait format, full screen
and navigate from page to page (pressing one button to move
next/previous page).
I found the operation to achieve to this not obvious and not intuitive.

Probably when the screen is rotated, the PDF reader should be set in a
special full screen mode with per-page navigation mode.
It is a minimum for a decent eBook reader.

Otherwise, screen quality in BW is wonderful, I wrote a small note on that
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/2007/11/24/OLPC-le-lecteur-eBook-ultime

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire