firmware q2d10

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Mon Jan 28 18:43:23 EST 2008

> the battery light is flashing red all the time

Running 1594 (plus 'yum update').  System was plugged in to AC, and
just sitting there for 10+ hours (last activity - terminal).
[Lights normal - power 'on', battery 'green'.]  Decided to reboot.
When system came up, battery light was flashing red.  Hovering over
battery in Home view showed battery "fully charged".  [I had not
even *touched* the XO for 10+ hours (I'm using both an external USB
keyboard and an external USB trackball).]

> at ok prompt type:  ec-abnormal@ .

it reported 9

> removing and reseating the battery cleared the problem (at least for now)

Same here.  Pulling and reinserting the AC power plug made no
difference, but pulling and reinserting the battery did.

mikus