Tentative Plans for Nepal's School Server and related infrastructure

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:28:48 EST 2008

Awesome, great answers like this is why I sent out the e-mail.

We really need the incremental backup feature. That is a core
requirement that came up many times in last week's OLPC Learning
Conference. But how do you archive personal files once they exceed local
storage? And how would you browse that archive?

We were looking at WebDav because Sulo has some experience w/ it. We
aren't linux gurus. We are doing the best w/ our limited expertise to
make this happen.

Regarding the Journal's support for projects and bulletin boards, our
pilot starts in early April so we need get something working very soon.

thanks for your quick response