Suggestion for Terms of Use for content

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Fri Jan 18 23:18:23 EST 2008

2008-01-19T02:55:50 Bryan Berry:
> I hope this doesn't start another rewar :)

So do I; that sounded beautiful to me in every way.

But, though I hope I didn't fan the flames too hard when my hot
button got mashed, I did see a good bit of evolving, productive
thoughts float to the top out of the occasionally edgy discussion.

I don't know what a rewar is, but I've seen a ton of flamewars, and
I've never, ever seen apologies in one before. This seems to have
quenched itself somehow. Where do these people _come_from_? How can
we increase their proportions in other venues?

-Bennett

[ P.S. I'm trying to proofread carefully, but all my participation
has been from my utterly delightful G1G1 xo, and my huge fingers are
still getting accustomed to the keyboard. ]