Violent games on the OLPC Activities page

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Thu Jan 17 12:31:38 EST 2008

Ok, but let's not be radical relativists. Nobody would agree that
pornography (to give an example) would belong in the wiki.
It seems that we do draw lines. All of us, all the time. It is a matter of
common sense.
In my opinion, violent content does not belong in the OLPC wiki.
But has anyone suggested the author that this is a controversial content?
Maybe he would kindly understand other people's concerns and let go.