xo-get update

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Tue Jan 15 20:56:37 EST 2008

What would be really nice to have would be a "bullet-proof" way to
install [and remove] activities (besides using Browse to load the
Activities into the Journal).

Ages ago on my G1G1, I had unzipped sonata.xo to my olpc/Activities
directory.  But it would not initialize.  Given the announcement of
'xo-get', I erased what I had unzipped and tried 'xo-get.py install
Sonata'.  That got an error, telling me "maybe already installed".
Then I tried 'xo-get.py remove Sonata'.  That failed.  Again trying
'xo-get.py install Sonata' had same error as earlier.  Oh well.

mikus