xo-get update

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Tue Jan 15 11:37:14 EST 2008

This sounded like a great idea and I've just implemented it :)

The GCompris activities (currently 105)...

* are added to the database on update
* can be listed with './xo-get.py list gcompris'
* can be installed like any other activity
* can be installed all together with './xo-get.py install gcompris'

- Chris