xo-get update

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Wed Jan 16 04:18:10 EST 2008

Well, yes - that's a known problem... It was sort of related to an error
in bundlebuilder, and that i haven't had enough time for hacking.

Basically, xo-get can deinstall all Activities from which you have the
source .xo file (exactly the one from the installation). Then you can
pass the filename as parameter to xo-get ("xo-get remove myactivity.xo")

I will dive into deinstalling other Activities in the next days, for now
i know that you can remove them with "rm -rf
/home/olpc/Activities/MyActivity.Activity" and restarting sugar (ctrl +
alt + backspace). But there sure is a better way to do that.

Regards,

- Chris