Weird WLAN problem after stupid upgrade attempt

Tom Seago tom at tomseago.com
Wed Jan 9 19:20:02 EST 2008

I've updated to the Q2D08 firmware now.

Whereas the '07 firmware seemed to run the test /wlan ok, but the wlan
card wasn't visible to the regular OS, now when I run the same command
on the '08 firmware I get

ok test /wlan
Device /wlan not found.
ok

So what's the verdict. Do folks think I should RMA this thing?  It
seems like it got busted merely via software - which one would
normally not expect to be possible.