Moodle as OLPC Server

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:24:01 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 9:05 AM, drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On another platform for another project
> there has been some discussion of using Moodle.
>
> One obstacle is the lack of a shared whiteboard.
>
> There are several 3rd party whiteboards.

As you indicate, another platform, another project. From an OLPC-POV,
the native applications on the XO match and surpass (wildly) every
whiteboard I've seen. So a moodle-based whiteboard has no place here.

What has a place is making sure the courses and groups arranged in
Moodle are visible in the presence service, so you can share with your
course or group.

I'd be great if you could spend some time looking at how sugar apps
work to understand this better.

cheers,

martin