developer key site failing

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 11 23:16:25 EST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 11:04 PM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> I emailed Ivan this morning to try to get a
> recent Quanta dump so that I can sort this out.

I don't have that e-mail. I have a question from you not mentioning a
dump from 4:29PM, is that what you mean?

> I assumed I would have a regular feed of
> mfg-data from Quanta by this point in the deployment.

I had set this up quite a while ago, not sure why it's not up. Perhaps
it got nuked when the server moved from CSMC back to QSMC. I'll look.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org