developer key site failing

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Feb 12 13:46:17 EST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 11:16 PM, Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2008, at 11:04 PM, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> > I emailed Ivan this morning to try to get a
> > recent Quanta dump so that I can sort this out.
>
> I don't have that e-mail. I have a question from you not mentioning a
> dump from 4:29PM, is that what you mean?

Well, I asked for specific data earlier; a dump is a superset of that query. =)

> > I assumed I would have a regular feed of
> > mfg-data from Quanta by this point in the deployment.
>
> I had set this up quite a while ago, not sure why it's not up. Perhaps
> it got nuked when the server moved from CSMC back to QSMC. I'll look.

I'd appreciate it.  Also, I never really found out the details of
where @ olpc the data was going, how to dump it, etc.  It would be
pretty trivial to write the import scripts given this (I've already
got a version I used to import the earlier B1-C1 dump; I'd expect the
formats haven't changed much.)
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )