New update.1 build 691

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Feb 8 23:37:12 EST 2008

Mako and Bert,
I added a note to the Roadmap for Update.1, to discuss these items for
inclusion in the final release of Update.1. If it doesn't take place before
the Wed SW meeting, it should happen then. 2pm EST, irc.

Dennis,
I think it would be best if you could help drive this process for the items
that people have marked as Request for Update.1, but may have fallen through
the cracks. Would it be possible for you to find the 'request for Update1'
items a few days ahead of time and try to figure out what is needed for them
to make it (such as a critical trac bug); and if there is questions on
whether or not it should go in, then you can a least alert the person to the
discussion so they have a chance to argue their case.

Is this reasonable? Or another suggestion?

We hope to have the final release candidate by the end of next week -- so I
think that means we only want one more build.

Also, the items that are still open on the Roadmap are going to get their
final review and be moved to the next release unless someone is willing to
make a good argument. Please review.

Thanks,
Kim