8.2.1 Bug review meeting - 1 PM EST Friday 12/12/08

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Fri Dec 12 12:29:05 EST 2008

Folks -

I was in a hurry to get this out yesterday and I just realized that it might
be wiser to use the #olpc-meeting channel so we don¹t intrude too much if
other folks are trying to talk.  So let¹s please move our meeting to 1 PM
Eastern time (30 minutes from now) in #olpc-meeting instead.  We¹ll keep an
eye out on #olpc-devel for anyone who¹s looking in the wrong place.  Thanks.

    - Ed