8.2.1 Bug review meeting - 1 PM EST Friday 12/12/08

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Thu Dec 11 14:38:32 EST 2008

Folks -

I have tagged all the "correct" 8.2.1 tickets with the keyword "8.2.1:+" and
Michael is assisting in reclassifying these bugs to the correct milestone.

In case of further difficulty, the fifteen tickets that were set to a
Milestone:8.2.1 value this morning (and to which I was referring in my
request for review and discussion) are the following:

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6028
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8155
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8451
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8667
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8745
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8767
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8942
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8976
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8982
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9044
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9045
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9053
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9102
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9107
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9109

These are the tickets we will be considering for 8.2.1 inclusion.  At the
moment I believe it is an inclusive list but I expect we will decide not to
fix all of them for 8.2.1.

    - Ed