[Sugar-devel] Wacom Bamboo with XO?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Dec 7 15:26:49 EST 2008

On 7 Dec 2008, at 00:58, Wade Brainerd wrote:

> Okay, Colors! v11 supports Wacom tablets, with pressure sensitivity.
> Instructions for setup are on the activity page, it's really pretty
> simple.
> OLPC folks, it might be nice to update xorg-dcon.conf to support Wacom
> tablets, and to include the linuxwacom package in builds.  I think
> that deployments would be well served to have a few cheap graphics
> tablets available for art classes, etc.  If you're interested, the
> Colors! activity bundle contains the fixed xorg-dcon.conf.
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Colors!
> -Wade

Hey Wade, sounds great! Unfortunately I'm not having any luck here
with an XO running 8.2-767 and an Intuos model Wacom tablet. Any one
else had any success?

BTW: After yum has installed linuxwacom.i386 0:, the
additions to xorg-dcon.conf made, and a reboot just to make sure – If
I go look in /dev/input/ I still see no wacom device listed.