[Sugar-devel] Wacom Bamboo with XO?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:58:41 EST 2008

Okay, Colors! v11 supports Wacom tablets, with pressure sensitivity.
Instructions for setup are on the activity page, it's really pretty
simple.

OLPC folks, it might be nice to update xorg-dcon.conf to support Wacom
tablets, and to include the linuxwacom package in builds.  I think
that deployments would be well served to have a few cheap graphics
tablets available for art classes, etc.  If you're interested, the
Colors! activity bundle contains the fixed xorg-dcon.conf.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Colors!

-Wade