wiki.laptop.org upgrade

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Fri Dec 5 07:14:06 EST 2008

Mikus -

I'd be happy to help, but I'm not sure I understand your suggestion.  I
don't understand what legal consequences you're thinking about - if you can
give me more details I can try to investigate.

But your statement sounds like what I was trying to say: the community of
people who rely on wiki.laptop.org is quite large and since OLPC has taken
on the responsibility of creating and hosting the infrastructure supporting
it we just need to be sure we keep that community in mind, as it has grown
considerably over time (as Bernie pointed out).

    - Ed