xo activity idea

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:25:15 EST 2008

Hi Yifan,

Sounds like a good idea!

I made a feature for you to track this work on our roadmap at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap#Spell_checker_in_write

Fill in more details as you have them and other people can sign up to
help there too.

FYI all,

I'm making a last push to get every well defined feature request in to
the right form on the roadmap page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap

I'm collapsing all the older comments from the Engineering section in to
the main list and noting edits on the Discussion page.

The goal is to make this a sortable list with a separate page for each
Feature by next week. Then we can read and prioritize it to flag
priority items for 9.1.

Please help add your feature requests and fill in the existing ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg S