Roadmap Meeting today at 2PM US ET IRC Freenode.net #olpc-meeting

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:02:58 EST 2008

Hi All,

We are on again for the weekly XO Roadmap meeting today.

Its 2PM US New York City time on IRC: freenode.net #olpc-meeting channel.

Agenda for this week is:
10 minutes - XO camp update
10 minutes - Status and action items for Feature roadmap page updates.
30 minutes - Agree on Trac conventions for 9.1.
10 minutes - Set agenda for next week and write down action items.

I may tuck in a few minutes on the 8.2.1 release as well.

Minutes from last week are here:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-November/021391.html

FYI I have started updating the 9.1.0 page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0

It now includes a preliminary schedule. 94 days until release!

Thanks,

Greg S